Skip to main content

Pleasant Birthday Wishes

It's somebody's birthday every week and every time I spend considerable amount of time on the Internet looking for that perfect wish - which not many people have heard of. This morning I had a thought - why not create my own list and post it online. I can categorize it according to how people search and they may get what they are looking for here.

So here a "Cheers" to a new start!


  • May this year be your best ever.
    I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.
    Not just a year older, but a year better.
    Here's to another

  • Pleased look forward,
    pleased to look behind,
    And count each birthday with a grateful mind. 
  • Happy Birthday, you're not getting older you're just a little closer to death.To the nation's best kept secret; Your true age.
  • Birthdays are like boogers, the more you have the harder it is to breathe. 
  • Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that people who have the most live the longest!
  • Money's tight
    Times are hard
    Here's you frigging birthday card 
  • Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
  • Better to be over the hill than buried under it.
  • You are only as old as you act.
  • So many candles... so little cake.
  • Happy Birthday to you,
    you live in a zoo,
    you smell like a monkey,
    and you look like one too.
  • We know we're getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it. 
  • Happy Birthday on your very special day, I hope that you don't die before you eat your cake.
  • Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.
  • Wish u many many Happy returns of the day
  • Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
    New happiness that stays throughout the year
    Hope your birthday brings that to you my dear
  • On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
  • I hope all of your wishes come true.
    May each hour and minute be filled with delight
  • I already gave you my heart 1 years ago—this year all I can give you is a simple wish: Happy Birthday. And I hope you’re happier and more in love with me of course!
  • Today, on your special day,
    My heart reaches out to you and pray,
    May He blesses you with happiness
    Today, tomorrow and forever
  • A prayer: 2 bless ur way
  • A wish : 2 lighten ur moments
    A cheer: 2 perfect ur day
    A text: 2 say HAPPY BIRTH DAY 
  • Because it is your Birthday,
    You get an extra hug,
    You also are entitled to,
    Another year of love.
  • I’m so blessed 2 have a friend like u
  • This comes with many
    Loving thoughts & warm wishes
    I send 2 u,
    May ur day be filled with laughter
    On this ur special day & may the finest things
    In life always come
    Ur way happy birthday!
  • May you have all the joy your heart can hold,
  • All the smiles a day can bring,
    All the blessings a life can unfold,
    May you have Gods best in everything.
Happy birthday to you,
  • Even though i wish it earlier i dun cared.
    Dun forget bout our friendship, that we’ve shared.
     
  • You can spend
  • hundreds on birthdays,
    thousands on festivals,
    lakhs on weddings,
    but to celebrate
    all you have to spend is your TIME….
     
  • Life is very short,
  • So enjoy every moment,
    Dont lose your confidence
    Go always ahead.
     
  • For the world, i’s just another day,
  • But for me today is the best day of the year!
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Happy Birthday my love.

     
  • Before the clock strikes 12,
    let me take the opportunity,
    to let you know that you,
    have grown a year more…
    Happy birthday
     
  • “The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.Happy Birthday
  • Each year your birthday reminds me
  • That I really want to say
    I’m very glad I know you;
    I think of you each day.
    I hope you enjoy your birthday
  • May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love. Happy Birthday to someone who is forever young.
  • This brings a birthday greeting
    and a wish for nothing less
    than good luck in the future
    and special happiness.
    Happy Birthday 

  • You're another year older and another year wiser
    So put your brain to work
    And figure out there ain't no gift for you.
     
  • Two tips on your birthday:
  • 1) Forget the past, you can't change it.
    2) Forget the present, I didn't get you one.
     
  • Some words of wisdom for your birthday, "Smile while you still have teeth!"
  • Happy Birthday you old fart.
    You would have loved the gift I didn't bother getting you.
    Another year, another new place thet aches.
    One more year of existence down the drain. Happy Birthday!
  • The only reason you hate your birthday is because people give you odd gifts, scary cards with weird messages in them, and because you're getting older. Anyway, Happy Birthday!
  • It's ok to light the candles on your birthday cake now; I've already alerted the fire department. 
  • With age comes wisdom. (You're one of the wisest people I know!)
  • I was trying to think of what to get you for your birthday but nothing came to mind.
  • You're not old until you can't read this writing anymore. (written in real small text)

Comments

Chalie said…
Enjoyed reading it.
Hit upon your blog while searching something for my 12 year old niece. there were few jingles that she liked.
Thanks,
Diane
Anonymous said…
The wishes are great. I remember writing them all together on the back page of my notebook when I was a child. Things were so different then.........
Unknown said…
Hey, this is a great collection of birthday wishes. I was actually looking for happy birthday messages that I can send to my friend as she is going to have her birthday and I've found some ideas here. Thanks!
Laura said…
I've been searching for good collections of birthday wishes that I can feature to my cards and ecards. Good thing I've stumbled here. Thanks for sharing these beautiful birthday greetings! Kudos!
Unknown said…
The person whose birthday is being celebrated gets gifts that are appropriate for his or her age. A special speech or a toast led by the individual is also among activities related to a birthday. Professional entertainers such as musicians, magicians or clowns may also be hired for entertaining the guests at a birthday party. Choose a unique birthday gift at 'Post My Greetings' that offers numerous Birthday Gifts and Greetings at affordable prices. To know more - http://www.postmygreetings.com/greeting-cards/birthday
Anonymous said…
Sending wishes through Facebook, email is so easy but personalized greetings, photo cards has its own importance in everybody’s life. I usually send gifts to my close friends on every Occasion letting her know that I love her. I use to post cards through http://www.cardwale.com/birthday
Unknown said…
I like your post and Nice Birthday Wishes also
David said…
Amazing Information. I wish you a very very
Happy Birthday to you and Birthday Wishes fill the life with joy and blessings.
Unknown said…
email is so easy but personalized birthday wishes usually send gifts to close friends on every Occasion
Unknown said…
These are great collection of Birthday Wishes. I actually looking for my sister. Thanks dear for sharing such nice collection of Birthday Wishes for Sister and everyone etc. Thanks again.
M. Irfan said…
Well done & written my friend.
I’ve just started writing a bloog myself in the last few days aand realised lot of bllogs merely rework old content
but add very little of benefit. It’s good to seee an insightful write-up of
some actual value to your followers and myself.
It is actually on my liswt of creteria I need too emulate being
a new blogger. Visitor engagement and material value are king.
Some fantastic thoughts; you’ve ceryainly made it on my
list of writers to watch!
Carry on the excellent work!
All the best,
Clemente
iobit uninstaller crack
spyhunter 5 crack
flashboot crack
Great blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog stand out.
Please let me know where you got your design. Bless you


Nicely written & done.
I started writing in the last few days and realized that lot of
writers simply rework old ideas but add very little of value.
It’s fantastic to read an informative post of some genuine value to myself and your other followers.
It is on the list of things I need to replicate as a new blogger.
Reader engagement and content quality are king.
Some terrific ideas; you’ve most certainly managed to get on my list of blogs to watch!
Carry on the terrific work!
Well done,
Cheryl.
Thank you!
shadow defender crack
Keepnews.org said…
all kinds of news should be provided to you here, please visit our website.

PM Shahbaz Sharif Left for Turkey

Popular posts from this blog

Demystifying The 4:00 am Morning Routine

What happens when you get up early? That’s a question I have researched many times. I like getting up early and knowing that it does good for my body & mood; I get that extra strength to keep this habit. In this article, I explore some of the deeper mysteries of how the mind works when it is activated earlier than usual. Hope you feel as inspired reading it as much as I loved writing it. Making the morning routine To those who can get up early without setting alarm, I say you are blessed. Not many have that much of control over the self. To me, the greatest thing that made me develop this habit was reframing my idea of it. I had tried everything. From putting up a running gear in bed for the morning to setting puzzles as the alarm on the phone, I did it all. Some days I got up before the alarm even rang, but other days were a pain. I slogged out of bed, put down the alarm, and slept again. The intoxicating morning sleep had me in its ever-long grasps. Every night I wo

Kasab - Our National Guest

Mumbai attacks, The Burning Taj and Kasab Our national guest - Ajmal Amir Kasab has turned 2 in our custody. People celebrate birthdays but we will celebrate this anniversary by opening our borders, by applauding our enemies and by sending a lists of wanted terrorists to our dear neighbour, most of whom are already with us.  Well folks, that's India. We'll keep Ajmal Amir Kasab as our guest. Who cares if he killed people. They get killed everyday. India loves you darling. Our slogan is - "Atithi Devo Bhava". Your stay expenses are on us. Please eat, sleep and live a relaxed life. After all, how many of your brothers get a chance to shed innocent blood? Kasab ji and his wishes  India is a rich state. We have given you lawyer for free. We will give you all the comforts till you live. We don't have money to feed our own people but don't worry. You are our nation's priority so we give you security which is more than what 99% of Indians & forei

International Literacy Day