It's somebody's birthday every week and every time I spend considerable amount of time on the Internet looking for that perfect wish - which not many people have heard of. This morning I had a thought - why not create my own list and post it online. I can categorize it according to how people search and they may get what they are looking for here.
So here a "Cheers" to a new start!
So here a "Cheers" to a new start!
- May this year be your best ever.
I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.
Not just a year older, but a year better.
Here's to another
- Pleased look forward,
pleased to look behind,
And count each birthday with a grateful mind.
- Happy Birthday, you're not getting older you're just a little closer to death.To the nation's best kept secret; Your true age.
- Birthdays are like boogers, the more you have the harder it is to breathe.
- Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that people who have the most live the longest!
- Money's tight
Times are hard
Here's you frigging birthday card
- Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
- You are only as old as you act.
- So many candles... so little cake.
- Happy Birthday to you,
you live in a zoo,
you smell like a monkey,
and you look like one too.
- We know we're getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it.
- Happy Birthday on your very special day, I hope that you don't die before you eat your cake.
- Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.
- Wish u many many Happy returns of the day
- Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings that to you my dear
- On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
- I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight
- I already gave you my heart 1 years ago—this year all I can give you is a simple wish: Happy Birthday. And I hope you’re happier and more in love with me of course!
- Today, on your special day,
My heart reaches out to you and pray,
May He blesses you with happiness
Today, tomorrow and forever
- A prayer: 2 bless ur way
- A wish : 2 lighten ur moments
A cheer: 2 perfect ur day
A text: 2 say HAPPY BIRTH DAY
- Because it is your Birthday,
You get an extra hug,
You also are entitled to,
Another year of love.
- I’m so blessed 2 have a friend like u
- This comes with many
Loving thoughts & warm wishes
I send 2 u,
May ur day be filled with laughter
On this ur special day & may the finest things
In life always come
Ur way happy birthday!
- May you have all the joy your heart can hold,
- All the smiles a day can bring,
All the blessings a life can unfold,
May you have Gods best in everything.
- Even though i wish it earlier i dun cared.
Dun forget bout our friendship, that we’ve shared.
- You can spend
- hundreds on birthdays,
thousands on festivals,
lakhs on weddings,
but to celebrate
all you have to spend is your TIME….
- Life is very short,
- So enjoy every moment,
Dont lose your confidence
Go always ahead.
- For the world, i’s just another day,
- But for me today is the best day of the year!
Happy Birthday my love.
- Before the clock strikes 12,
let me take the opportunity,
to let you know that you,
have grown a year more…
- “The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.Happy Birthday
- Each year your birthday reminds me
- That I really want to say
I’m very glad I know you;
I think of you each day.
I hope you enjoy your birthday
- May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love. Happy Birthday to someone who is forever young.
- This brings a birthday greeting
and a wish for nothing less
than good luck in the future
and special happiness.
- You're another year older and another year wiser
So put your brain to work
And figure out there ain't no gift for you.
- Two tips on your birthday:
- 1) Forget the past, you can't change it.
2) Forget the present, I didn't get you one.
- Some words of wisdom for your birthday, "Smile while you still have teeth!"
- Happy Birthday you old fart.
You would have loved the gift I didn't bother getting you.
Another year, another new place thet aches.
One more year of existence down the drain. Happy Birthday!
- The only reason you hate your birthday is because people give you odd gifts, scary cards with weird messages in them, and because you're getting older. Anyway, Happy Birthday!
- It's ok to light the candles on your birthday cake now; I've already alerted the fire department.
- With age comes wisdom. (You're one of the wisest people I know!)
- I was trying to think of what to get you for your birthday but nothing came to mind.
- You're not old until you can't read this writing anymore. (written in real small text)