Skip to main content

Kasab - Our National Guest

Mumbai attacks, The Burning Taj and Kasab
Our national guest - Ajmal Amir Kasab has turned 2 in our custody. People celebrate birthdays but we will celebrate this anniversary by opening our borders, by applauding our enemies and by sending a lists of wanted terrorists to our dear neighbour, most of whom are already with us. 



Well folks, that's India. We'll keep Ajmal Amir Kasab as our guest. Who cares if he killed people. They get killed everyday. India loves you darling. Our slogan is - "Atithi Devo Bhava". Your stay expenses are on us. Please eat, sleep and live a relaxed life. After all, how many of your brothers get a chance to shed innocent blood?



Kasab ji and his wishes

 India is a rich state. We have given you lawyer for free. We will give you all the comforts till you live. We don't have money to feed our own people but don't worry. You are our nation's priority so we give you security which is more than what 99% of Indians & foreigners get. India is a big country and we have other problems, so please sit on a high chair and we promise never to hang you in public. Ever!

Comments

How true.
Is there any backstabber to whom we haven't opened our gates?

Asks Surbhi from California
Samantha said…
Hi Nitima,

I really like reading your thoughts. It makes me go through mine and develop a positive attitude.

Thanks. Lovely reading
Samantha
Anonymous said…
How can people like him remain alive also?
Sudheer Jhamb said…
I wish Kasab gets hang publicly. There is no pardon for what he has done. Killing so many innocent people is the biggest crime anyone can commit.

Sudheer Jhamb
Yajmeen said…
It was his birthday on 13th july, the day Bombay got blasted again. Why haven't we hanged him already is what I don't understand.
Yajmeen said…
It was his birthday on 13th july, the day Bombay got blasted again. Why haven't we hanged him already is what I don't understand.
Anonymous said…
The lone surviving Mumbai attacker was hanged in a top-secret operation in Pune's Yerwada Jail. We welcome the decision
Shambhir
Sameer said…
Lashkar-e-Toiba terrorist Ajmal Amir Kasab is dead. Thank you god
pradip said…
These tips are really helpful in life. Thanks for sharing these tips.
The way you explained is just amazing. Keep sharing.
https://iplayboy.in/
https://iplayboy.in/playboy/
https://iplayboy.in/body-massage/
https://iplayboy.in/friendship-club/
sukanya said…
Thanks for sharing!
This is a useful and valueable content people can learn something from this. Keep sharing this type of blog. To know more about it you can visit our given website www.myastron.com
sukanya said…
Thanks for sharing!
This is a very nice blog and helpful for people. Keep sharing this type of content. To know more details about it you can visit our given website www.myastron.com

Popular posts from this blog

Demystifying The 4:00 am Morning Routine

What happens when you get up early? That’s a question I have researched many times. I like getting up early and knowing that it does good for my body & mood; I get that extra strength to keep this habit. In this article, I explore some of the deeper mysteries of how the mind works when it is activated earlier than usual. Hope you feel as inspired reading it as much as I loved writing it. Making the morning routine To those who can get up early without setting alarm, I say you are blessed. Not many have that much of control over the self. To me, the greatest thing that made me develop this habit was reframing my idea of it. I had tried everything. From putting up a running gear in bed for the morning to setting puzzles as the alarm on the phone, I did it all. Some days I got up before the alarm even rang, but other days were a pain. I slogged out of bed, put down the alarm, and slept again. The intoxicating morning sleep had me in its ever-long grasps. Every night I wo

International Literacy Day