Skip to main content

Earthquake in Japan, the Nuclear Crisis & Me


Earthquake in Japa
Last one month has been phenomenal – there have been quakes, fights, eruption of anger, and the mother of all crises – nuclear catastrophe. Surrounding all this are we – The People.  What is my part in saving Japan and the rest of the world from something that big?


Situations like these bring the best out of people. Oneness, ingenuity springs up when the times are tough, making the power of community remarkable. Bravo to those courageous folks who have contributed in easing the pain of suffering. 


Nuclear Reactor, Russia
What am I doing? That’s a question I have asked myself time and again? I want to do my bit too and that I do by sitting in peace few minutes every one hour and sending the vibrations of pure love, good wishes and positivity. There’s a lot needs to be done and I haven’t become strong enough to remain glued to one thought for more than few minutes but the process of learning is on.
Care to join?

Comments

Astha Nair said…
I hope people learn that we can play with nature always from this situation and do something about it.
A said…
We were there at that time and things were horrible. I just can't forget the experience.

A
Sneha said…
Of course.
We are with you. I liked the idea of sitting in peace every one hour and have started to practice it daily.

Sneha
Anonymous said…
What happened at Japan was devastating.
It makes me feel afraid. There's so much I want to do for the people and your way definitely helps.
Thanks

Popular posts from this blog

Demystifying The 4:00 am Morning Routine

What happens when you get up early? That’s a question I have researched many times. I like getting up early and knowing that it does good for my body & mood; I get that extra strength to keep this habit. In this article, I explore some of the deeper mysteries of how the mind works when it is activated earlier than usual. Hope you feel as inspired reading it as much as I loved writing it. Making the morning routine To those who can get up early without setting alarm, I say you are blessed. Not many have that much of control over the self. To me, the greatest thing that made me develop this habit was reframing my idea of it. I had tried everything. From putting up a running gear in bed for the morning to setting puzzles as the alarm on the phone, I did it all. Some days I got up before the alarm even rang, but other days were a pain. I slogged out of bed, put down the alarm, and slept again. The intoxicating morning sleep had me in its ever-long grasps. Every night I wo

Kasab - Our National Guest

Mumbai attacks, The Burning Taj and Kasab Our national guest - Ajmal Amir Kasab has turned 2 in our custody. People celebrate birthdays but we will celebrate this anniversary by opening our borders, by applauding our enemies and by sending a lists of wanted terrorists to our dear neighbour, most of whom are already with us.  Well folks, that's India. We'll keep Ajmal Amir Kasab as our guest. Who cares if he killed people. They get killed everyday. India loves you darling. Our slogan is - "Atithi Devo Bhava". Your stay expenses are on us. Please eat, sleep and live a relaxed life. After all, how many of your brothers get a chance to shed innocent blood? Kasab ji and his wishes  India is a rich state. We have given you lawyer for free. We will give you all the comforts till you live. We don't have money to feed our own people but don't worry. You are our nation's priority so we give you security which is more than what 99% of Indians & forei

International Literacy Day