Skip to main content

Making Relationships Not Last Forever


It’s easy. Just follow these steps and you’ll have a broken relationship in just few days/weeks/months/years – depending upon your will.

Be Unreal
Why stay genuine when being bogus can help? Call it being yourself. That are only few other things that can help you getting out of a relationship so easily. Ignore that unique voice you live under, forget your true values and that ultimate “fake” to the real world.

Forget that Smile
Folks, after observing people for so long, I have come to this conclusion that this really helps. Isn’t it obvious? Life is all about executing simple ideas and if that relationship is hurting you for long, give us your smile and see the difference.


Never Look People In The Eye
When we all have our laptops, smart phones and iPods, why to give importance to other people? To communicate, we do have a mouth, don’t we? So, what’s the need to look people in eye when you talk?

Don’t remember the name?
What’s the harm if you call Mrs. Sharma as Mrs. Verma? They’ll eventually know when you are talking about them or to them. Who cares if for a person, his r her name is the sweetest sound to their ears.

Dishonesty “Always” Pays
Again, simple, I know. But dishonesty really does come down to the daily doing of a series of fundamentals well. Be the most dishonest person you know and see the magic flowing!


So there you are.  Five fundamental yet powerful ways to break those relationships and leave a negative impact of your communication, forever. All you need to do is “Focus”



Comments

Sebastian Maxwell said…
Genuinely a excellent post. I will undoubtedly be reading this blog much more.
Anonymous said…
I am following yours since 2010. Still I will follow. You are my rolemodel. Thanks.
Surbhi
This website is the thing i have beginning reading many other websites. You are at the first of my list of bests and i have discover the inspiration to begin my own
siryoz0 said…
A good inspiration indeed to find someone that able to battle stresses and had broad knowledge about stress management.

What are Stress Management Techniques
Sarah said…
Marvelous words of wisdom as usual. I think it’s important for people to believe in their dreams and themselves. Too many of us get affected by the negative thoughts of the naysayers that surround us, this includes family and friends. Instead, we should surround ourselves with positive, superstars who will inspire us to stretch our limits. For example,
every morning, I turn on my iPod and play the podcasts that you’ve generously shared on your website. The inspiring words just boost my morale and helps me kick start the day with energy and determination.

Popular posts from this blog

Demystifying The 4:00 am Morning Routine

What happens when you get up early? That’s a question I have researched many times. I like getting up early and knowing that it does good for my body & mood; I get that extra strength to keep this habit. In this article, I explore some of the deeper mysteries of how the mind works when it is activated earlier than usual. Hope you feel as inspired reading it as much as I loved writing it. Making the morning routine To those who can get up early without setting alarm, I say you are blessed. Not many have that much of control over the self. To me, the greatest thing that made me develop this habit was reframing my idea of it. I had tried everything. From putting up a running gear in bed for the morning to setting puzzles as the alarm on the phone, I did it all. Some days I got up before the alarm even rang, but other days were a pain. I slogged out of bed, put down the alarm, and slept again. The intoxicating morning sleep had me in its ever-long grasps. Every night I wo

Kasab - Our National Guest

Mumbai attacks, The Burning Taj and Kasab Our national guest - Ajmal Amir Kasab has turned 2 in our custody. People celebrate birthdays but we will celebrate this anniversary by opening our borders, by applauding our enemies and by sending a lists of wanted terrorists to our dear neighbour, most of whom are already with us.  Well folks, that's India. We'll keep Ajmal Amir Kasab as our guest. Who cares if he killed people. They get killed everyday. India loves you darling. Our slogan is - "Atithi Devo Bhava". Your stay expenses are on us. Please eat, sleep and live a relaxed life. After all, how many of your brothers get a chance to shed innocent blood? Kasab ji and his wishes  India is a rich state. We have given you lawyer for free. We will give you all the comforts till you live. We don't have money to feed our own people but don't worry. You are our nation's priority so we give you security which is more than what 99% of Indians & forei

International Literacy Day