Skip to main content

BEAT STRESS, STAY HAPPY

The foremost tool of not letting STRESS make you its victim is cheerfulness. Through cheeriness and warm heart we can make our environment joyous, happy and optimistic. It’s the best medicine for depression and internal relief.
Being happy is like wearing a joy perfume; you always smell good and want to spread the warmness around. So based on my experiences, I have come across 6 points that I would like to share with you and if you make them a habit, they will lead you to a contented life.

1. HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE, ALWAYS
Being sad is a state of mind, being happy is your character. Everyone likes to be around the "realistic optimist". The "RO" is a person who can acknowledge that everything isn't always great, but that somehow we will all make it through. Knowing that trials and setbacks are both inevitable as well as temporary makes you an asset to the people around you.


2. LEARN TO GIVE IT AWAY
Be economical with your bills, be generous with everything else. Go ahead and do charity giving, let somebody else use the stuff you don’t need and have locked up in your closets. Keep 10% of your earned income for generosity. Give a 25% tip to the waitress who served you that great meal. Give $5 to a kid you see at church. Give away hugs like you get paid for each one. Take someone out to lunch--TODAY. Giving is receiving – you give love – you receive it too.


3. LIVE IN THE MOMENT
This is a tough self-actualization step for many people: STOP WORRYING ABOUT TOMORROW. Instead, live in today. Live in right now. Live as if tomorrow will worry about itself. After all, what can we do tomorrow until tomorrow gets here? All we can do is whatever is before us today.


4.”IF YOU CAN’T SAY ANYTHING NICE............................”
"...don't say anything at all." If you want to really help people, give up trying to correct them. Instead, compliment them on their strengths. Will they still make mistakes that, to you, are obvious and need correcting? Sure, but I have found that there is ALWAYS someone willing to tell others where they are failing, it is rare to find someone who will tell others where they are succeeding.


5. DON’T LET GO THE CHILD IN YOU
When was the last time you took a day off just to sit in park or play in water? Laughed so hard you cried? That was TOO LONG AGO. Learn some jokes and tell them. Watch a comedy on TV. Go into Burger King and put on the cardboard crown. You would be amazed how everyone around you will respond--and how much better you will feel.


6. LOVE DEEPLY
This is the most important tip for happiness.
Sure, you love your spouse, you love your kids. But what about the people you work with? What about your neighbours? If you love deeply I will guarantee you a couple things: You will be disappointed and hurt, but you will ALSO find happiness from some people who will deeply love you back. Trust me, it's worth it.


Hope you like these ideas. I have become this kind of person, for my own happiness and for those around me, and I think there has been tremendous progress. Someday I hope that I get to meet you somewhere and ask you “Have these points made any difference in your life?”

You can also check these sites for some 'happy quotes', & 'quotes on happiness'

http://www.indianchild.com/quotations_on_happiness.htm, http://www.quotegarden.com/happiness.html

Comments

great....interesting ways to beat the stress......and the fotos were from Pushkar only....thanks for poting ur comment...........
Bloody.Mary said…
Hi!
I´ve read your blog, interesting, cause I think I´m always worried about something, I still do children´s stuff, and I agree, it feels great, I think I need more positive attitude xD.
Reaaally good (:
Unknown said…
Great... words are less to comment....
Anonymous said…
helooo, my name is arie

how are you?

your blog is very-very good

i like read about your article in this blog

are you visiting to indonsia?

can you visited to indonesia?

Thank's

Regards
Arie

Popular posts from this blog

Demystifying The 4:00 am Morning Routine

What happens when you get up early? That’s a question I have researched many times. I like getting up early and knowing that it does good for my body & mood; I get that extra strength to keep this habit. In this article, I explore some of the deeper mysteries of how the mind works when it is activated earlier than usual. Hope you feel as inspired reading it as much as I loved writing it. Making the morning routine To those who can get up early without setting alarm, I say you are blessed. Not many have that much of control over the self. To me, the greatest thing that made me develop this habit was reframing my idea of it. I had tried everything. From putting up a running gear in bed for the morning to setting puzzles as the alarm on the phone, I did it all. Some days I got up before the alarm even rang, but other days were a pain. I slogged out of bed, put down the alarm, and slept again. The intoxicating morning sleep had me in its ever-long grasps. Every night I wo

Kasab - Our National Guest

Mumbai attacks, The Burning Taj and Kasab Our national guest - Ajmal Amir Kasab has turned 2 in our custody. People celebrate birthdays but we will celebrate this anniversary by opening our borders, by applauding our enemies and by sending a lists of wanted terrorists to our dear neighbour, most of whom are already with us.  Well folks, that's India. We'll keep Ajmal Amir Kasab as our guest. Who cares if he killed people. They get killed everyday. India loves you darling. Our slogan is - "Atithi Devo Bhava". Your stay expenses are on us. Please eat, sleep and live a relaxed life. After all, how many of your brothers get a chance to shed innocent blood? Kasab ji and his wishes  India is a rich state. We have given you lawyer for free. We will give you all the comforts till you live. We don't have money to feed our own people but don't worry. You are our nation's priority so we give you security which is more than what 99% of Indians & forei

International Literacy Day