Skip to main content

Is your commitment extraordinary?

In the society we live in, we constantly do business with each other and often come across people whom we, start admiring.
There is one habit that is common among all the rich people/leaders/CEOs/star performers of this world, can you name that? It is their commitment towards ensuring that their surroundings reflect their devotion of being world class. You would have seen them living in the best homes, wearing expensive clothes, driving luxurious cars and sharing finest philosophy. They seem to portray one message always: “I stand for being the best in my field, so it makes sense that I should invest in the best.” We admire people like these to the extent that we try to become their followers, but seldom have we done any effort in knowing what kind of struggle that person might have faced. Have you ever thought about the kind of beliefs they believe in? What is their motivation that kept them going through their worst time also? It is their power of 'being the best' that they held even when they were not successful.

I read somewhere once: Greatness is, above everything else, a state of mind. You need to believe in your potential and power before you can bring them to life. You need to feel like you are extraordinary before you can become extraordinary.

One of the best ways to achieve this feeling of extraordinary is to ensure that everything you surround yourself with, is at the highest level. Start with thoughts – always think positive. Do not let anyone’s negativity influence you thinking process. If you have a wish to achieve something, your positive attitude will make sure that you will get it. Try it and see the difference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Demystifying The 4:00 am Morning Routine

What happens when you get up early? That’s a question I have researched many times. I like getting up early and knowing that it does good for my body & mood; I get that extra strength to keep this habit. In this article, I explore some of the deeper mysteries of how the mind works when it is activated earlier than usual. Hope you feel as inspired reading it as much as I loved writing it. Making the morning routine To those who can get up early without setting alarm, I say you are blessed. Not many have that much of control over the self. To me, the greatest thing that made me develop this habit was reframing my idea of it. I had tried everything. From putting up a running gear in bed for the morning to setting puzzles as the alarm on the phone, I did it all. Some days I got up before the alarm even rang, but other days were a pain. I slogged out of bed, put down the alarm, and slept again. The intoxicating morning sleep had me in its ever-long grasps. Every night I wo

Kasab - Our National Guest

Mumbai attacks, The Burning Taj and Kasab Our national guest - Ajmal Amir Kasab has turned 2 in our custody. People celebrate birthdays but we will celebrate this anniversary by opening our borders, by applauding our enemies and by sending a lists of wanted terrorists to our dear neighbour, most of whom are already with us.  Well folks, that's India. We'll keep Ajmal Amir Kasab as our guest. Who cares if he killed people. They get killed everyday. India loves you darling. Our slogan is - "Atithi Devo Bhava". Your stay expenses are on us. Please eat, sleep and live a relaxed life. After all, how many of your brothers get a chance to shed innocent blood? Kasab ji and his wishes  India is a rich state. We have given you lawyer for free. We will give you all the comforts till you live. We don't have money to feed our own people but don't worry. You are our nation's priority so we give you security which is more than what 99% of Indians & forei

International Literacy Day