Skip to main content

Life motivation

None of us has a desire to be richest in the graveyard. To most of us, a well lived life is about being surrounded by people we like, staying healthy and having sufficient money to meet our expenses. Each one of us wants to have an influence on the world around us, but how many can successfully do that?
From where to get life motivation and how can you stay focused on that? Here are few pointers that can help you in staying inspired throughout the day:

1. Be committed:

We know life is short, and who knows when our last day comes. Keep this in mind and connect with your priorities. When you wake up in the morning, ask yourself “How would I show up today if this is the last day of my life?” This is not some cheesy motivational exercise but a profound way to bring some urgency and commitment into your days. Live like tomorrow will not come, so shine bright today and chase your dreams.

2. Be smart:

Don’t give life a chance to act on you. Don’t let your time go waste when you have the potential to do wonderful things in life. Identify your strengths, acknowledge efforts of others. You can be a barber, a cook, a homemaker, a management trainee or a retired person –remember – the power to live my life to the fullest lies with me and me only. Get up, think big, inspire others and be the ONE people look out as an example.

3. Take risks:

Have faith in your abilities. Talk to yourself about what you want to achieve in life, and if what you are doing currently is helping you in achieving that in any way. Most of us are followers; we like to follow footsteps of others and are afraid to take chances. Bear in mind that leader always walks alone. If you are dedicated to a cause, it may take time to get completed but it can never fail. Hard work always pays – this is what my granny used to tell me and this is what I believe in.

Comments

mNg said…
Thank you for sharing :) This is inspiring.

Popular posts from this blog

Demystifying The 4:00 am Morning Routine

What happens when you get up early? That’s a question I have researched many times. I like getting up early and knowing that it does good for my body & mood; I get that extra strength to keep this habit. In this article, I explore some of the deeper mysteries of how the mind works when it is activated earlier than usual. Hope you feel as inspired reading it as much as I loved writing it. Making the morning routine To those who can get up early without setting alarm, I say you are blessed. Not many have that much of control over the self. To me, the greatest thing that made me develop this habit was reframing my idea of it. I had tried everything. From putting up a running gear in bed for the morning to setting puzzles as the alarm on the phone, I did it all. Some days I got up before the alarm even rang, but other days were a pain. I slogged out of bed, put down the alarm, and slept again. The intoxicating morning sleep had me in its ever-long grasps. Every night I wo

Kasab - Our National Guest

Mumbai attacks, The Burning Taj and Kasab Our national guest - Ajmal Amir Kasab has turned 2 in our custody. People celebrate birthdays but we will celebrate this anniversary by opening our borders, by applauding our enemies and by sending a lists of wanted terrorists to our dear neighbour, most of whom are already with us.  Well folks, that's India. We'll keep Ajmal Amir Kasab as our guest. Who cares if he killed people. They get killed everyday. India loves you darling. Our slogan is - "Atithi Devo Bhava". Your stay expenses are on us. Please eat, sleep and live a relaxed life. After all, how many of your brothers get a chance to shed innocent blood? Kasab ji and his wishes  India is a rich state. We have given you lawyer for free. We will give you all the comforts till you live. We don't have money to feed our own people but don't worry. You are our nation's priority so we give you security which is more than what 99% of Indians & forei

International Literacy Day