Skip to main content

Join the club of meditation


Each day brings new challenges to every one of us and as the day passes we generally get tired, physically and mentally, while resolving the things around. Issues like – bill payments, differences with family, loneliness, dejection, office deadlines, delay in services for which we pay on time etc. are very common across different nations. Not everyone is born with a golden spoon and most of us have to work hard to find success in life. Often we get so upset by problems that we start losing our cool and become short-tempered, pessimistic and depressed....
Struggle is the way of life, the sooner we realise it, the better placed we will be on this stage of world. The idea I am trying to celebrate here is that take out some time for yourself. Learn to sit in peace and develop the habit of talking to yourself. Nurture positivity within, think that everyone in this world is going through the same problems then how am I different if I also whine? Expand your aura of optimism and have faith in your abilities. Devote some time from your routine to this kind of meditation and you will experience a change from within.

Meditation is a study of your inner self. It helps purifying the thinking process, energises and increases concentration which leads to skill development and better output. Experience this and if you find any change within, I’ll be glad to tell you more. The key is to practice what you are reading and injecting passion in your everyday life.

Comments

Anonymous said…
HEY I´M WRITING FROM SPAIN ¡¡¡. YOU SEE IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING.
HERE TO NEED MEDITATION IS THAT YOU HAVE A PROBLEM AND YOU NEED A WAY TO SOLVE IT.

I AGREE WITH TO BE CONNECTED WITH YOURSELF ALL THE DAY ALONG . NOT ONLY AT THE END OF THE DAY

DON´T WORRY BE HAPPY . PEOPLE NEED SEROTONINE.

GONCANOVA

Popular posts from this blog

Demystifying The 4:00 am Morning Routine

What happens when you get up early? That’s a question I have researched many times. I like getting up early and knowing that it does good for my body & mood; I get that extra strength to keep this habit. In this article, I explore some of the deeper mysteries of how the mind works when it is activated earlier than usual. Hope you feel as inspired reading it as much as I loved writing it. Making the morning routine To those who can get up early without setting alarm, I say you are blessed. Not many have that much of control over the self. To me, the greatest thing that made me develop this habit was reframing my idea of it. I had tried everything. From putting up a running gear in bed for the morning to setting puzzles as the alarm on the phone, I did it all. Some days I got up before the alarm even rang, but other days were a pain. I slogged out of bed, put down the alarm, and slept again. The intoxicating morning sleep had me in its ever-long grasps. Every night I wo

Kasab - Our National Guest

Mumbai attacks, The Burning Taj and Kasab Our national guest - Ajmal Amir Kasab has turned 2 in our custody. People celebrate birthdays but we will celebrate this anniversary by opening our borders, by applauding our enemies and by sending a lists of wanted terrorists to our dear neighbour, most of whom are already with us.  Well folks, that's India. We'll keep Ajmal Amir Kasab as our guest. Who cares if he killed people. They get killed everyday. India loves you darling. Our slogan is - "Atithi Devo Bhava". Your stay expenses are on us. Please eat, sleep and live a relaxed life. After all, how many of your brothers get a chance to shed innocent blood? Kasab ji and his wishes  India is a rich state. We have given you lawyer for free. We will give you all the comforts till you live. We don't have money to feed our own people but don't worry. You are our nation's priority so we give you security which is more than what 99% of Indians & forei

International Literacy Day